A partial list of things....
The dozens of people who have read SFCPT all tell me that they love David’s lists. I have decided to start making some about me… check my blog for more in the weeks to come. Here is the first:
A partial list of things that make me a feel like a living anachronism:
- I was a (somewhat) out teenager a decade before there were out teenagers.
- I love plays more than musicals and films, Chekov and Ibsen especially.
- I had a 70’s sex life in the 90’s.
- I loved 80’s Pop Fashion the first time around, now that its back I regret the pictures enough to go with Surf Style.
- I was HIV+ when that meant certain death, but I remain healthy as a horse.
- Until my thirties all my friends were a decade or more older than me.
- After forty, I made a new group of friends—a decade or more younger than me.
- I finished high school using a typewriter, but have never used one in a professional setting.
- I know what wasn’t included in the Into The Woods movie, and how the Act I Prologue was changed for Meryl’s limited vocal range.
- Nina Simone.
- Books— I still read and write books.
- I remember the phone number of my childhood neighbor, but can’t remember the phone number of the man I live with now.